Friday, January 20, 2012

Christmas Blessings.

 So, I know it has been a while, but I promise to get better at this blog thing.  I am just so overwhelmed with school and house hunting lately... but alas, our house hunting might come to an end soon and I am so excited.  The house that we might get is the one that we wanted very first.  It was the first house that Jordon showed me, and I can't believe after all we've been through that we might get it.  I have so many plans for it.  It is a rambler with an unfinished basement.  The other amazing feature, that I love is that it has an unfinshed attic that I can stand in... I can see some very serious craft potential going on very soon!  School is great and Jordon and I are finishing up our degrees.  I have a few photos from Christmas that I thought I would share.  We had a lovely day, and were able to spend it with family and friends.  I promise that I will post about the wedding, just as soon as I can finish up a few bits and pieces of my card making a picture taking.  I also have to say that Christmas was a bit of a compromise for Jordon and I.  I really wanted a real tree, and as you can see, I got one.  It is little and kinda Charlie Brown-ish, but I loved it, and I thought it was perfect!
Our Christmas Loot to our family and friends




I loved making all of the fun bows and tags for our family and friends!




 
You had to find your tag with the letter of your name on it!



The tiny card on the right hand side was our Christmas card.  I will post better pictures of this as soon as I get some!






What a lovely Jingle Bell Tree!



Here is my favorite shelf in our apartment, all decorated for Christmas. 

Jordon and I got so many wonderful gifts for Christmas from everyone.  We came home with two carfulls of stuff!  We are so blessed to have such wonderful families and count our many blessings daily. 

Love to all,
XOXO Britt
 

No comments:

Post a Comment