Friday, January 27, 2012

Old Cards Always Fill Me with Joy

So I was looking through some pictues and happened to find a few cards that I have made, so I thought I would post since I am kinda lagging lately on new cards being produced :)  The first was a Thank You card for one of the Job's Daughters that I made because she picked me to crown her.  The bottom two were thank you cards for a friend who wanted to send them off to people.
 
Yellow and Black Thank You Card



Oh How I love Bows :)


Buttons and a little tag inside the card.


Thank You card Aqua, Dandelion, and Ivory


Inside of Thank You Card


Dark Blue, Silver, and Grey Thank Your Card



Inide of Thank You Card


Bottom inside of Thank You Card.  I just love that ribbon!
Happy Crafting to all, and I hope that you all have a good week!

xoxo Britt



No comments:

Post a Comment