Monday, March 12, 2012

I am getting a few days behind on blogging each week, but hopefully this week, as it is Spring Break, I can catch up!  I completed my first clinical at Primary Children's on the ICS unit, and I just loved it!  While it breaks my heart to have so many kids with cancer, it is amazing how these little souls can just brighten your day!  I love them all!  I only have 19 weeks left of Nursing School!  Oh I am getting so nervous!
Jordon has been super busy lately.  He finished his PILOT LICENSE!!! That's right folks, my amazing husband, who seems to know how to do it all, got himself a Pilot license, so he can fly planes... well small ones, but they are still real planes that you can sit in and go see the world!  I am so amazed at what he accomplishes each and every day.  Here is a picture of him with his pilot instructors and their plane.  I love him so much, not only because he has a billion qualities, but because his determination helps me understand that you can accomplish ANYTHING that you set your mind to.
Jordon and his flight instructor

Jordon and the plane

Jordon and his testing instructor

View from an airplane

View from an airplane

We are still moving, and hopefully will finish this week.  Jordon set up the bedroom, but we spent the first night in our new home on the living room floor.  It was kinda fun, but we realized that we have a lot of windows, and the sun comes up pretty early up there.  I am going to take pictures this week (determination at work!)

And finally, my life... crafts!  I have been working on  a few projects this week.  First is a card for Jordon's brother who so kindly let us have his fridge since he was moving out of his town home.  It fits perfectly, and we love it.  He has been so nice to us for the past year, letting Jordon live with him, and helping with the wedding.  We hope that this new apartment, brings him happy new beginnings, as we know that starting over can be difficult, but very rewarding!
Stone's Card

Inside of Stone's Card
I wanted you all to know that I spend about $3000 a year on text books, and I use them all... every day... it may not be for reading, but they come in handy for working on some other serious subjects!




Next up, we have a card for Jordon's flight instructors (yes, my husband sells me out to all of his friends and acquaintances) .  I had a blast making this one, I mean when else am I going to make an airplane card except for my husband?

Plane card front


Plane card inside... with his cute picture!
Finally, the last one is a card for our Realtors and loan officers.  They really helped us with this home, and I wanted to say thank you in a little way.  I hope to start making "change of address, we got a home" cards soon for all of our family and friends, so that they know where we live! 
Front of new home card!

Inside of card
Have a great week!  I will it's SPRING BREAK!  Nothing but moving, crafting, and spending time with my love... oh and a little work.

xoxo Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment