Saturday, March 31, 2012

Our Crazy, Hectic, Wonderful Life

So, I know that it has been forever!  I am just so dang busy lately and haven't been feeling very good.  I am not sure if life is catching up with me, but I am exhausted every day!  School has been very busy and we have left the apartment in Salt Lake for good!  Jordon is helping me get the house put away so that I can take pictures.  I just can't believe how fast time has gone by.  Work has been pretty busy as well, as the respiratory season has hit, and the kids are finally starting to pile on in.  I am still working straight night shifts, which makes it a little hard to drive home in the morning, but I like them.  I can't believe that I only have 17 weeks left of school... kinda seems a bit crazy! 
Jordon and I celebrated our 'engagement anniversary' on March 22.  He was so cute.  He came into the office the night before, where I was doing my homework, and opened the door, threw up his arms and shouted, "Isn't it Happy Engagement Anniversary???"  Oh how I love him.  I said, no, it's tomorrow, but I should have just said yes!  We went out to dinner and spent a nice night in our new home. 
The house is coming along nicely, as we are putting things away.  The only room really a disaster anymore is the office/craft room, because I refuse to put things away right now during school.  Yes, I can be stubborn, just like my husband.  I love our home, and I have learned to love it more and more each and every day.  The view off of our back porch is so picturesque.  It reminds me of some mountain retreat.  Jordon and I could sit and stare at the mountains and lake forever! 
Jordon is super busy.  He is a work-a-holic, and a study-a-holic.  I get sad sometimes because we can't hang out, but I know that he is working hard on the things that he loves in life.  He has been looking for an airplane to buy, but hasn't had much luck yet.  Hopefully he can find something soon.
The crafts have been put on a HAULT.......what??? Yes, I am afraid I haven't crafted in weeks due to the finishing of moving, and school.... and this crazy illness that I have.  Oh well, I hope to feel better soon, so that I can get training for my various runs I am signed up for.  I have learned that everything happens for a reason, and sometimes that reason is yet to be learned. 
Have a good week everyone,

xoxo Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment